Saturday 1 July 2017

Re-Creating A Digipak Advert In a Different Genre


Since one of my final projects requires an advert for my digipak, I decided to re-make/convert an Olly Murs advert into a advert that reflected the indie genre, so I have an idea of what to expect when I make my own advert. Overall, the indie genre is usually quite basic when it comes to advertising. It has the basic information people need to know, along side a photo of the artist/band, and or their logo or something that represents them. 

Original



My re-make in indie genre

How I created This:

First I started with a image of my model stood in front of a projected background and stretched it to the proportions that I wanted. 


The rest was simple, I added my text, change the text size, colour and font and made it slightly opaque so it blended into the background better. However, I did have to rub a small bit of text out so it looked like Sam was in front of the text. 


I then added the website link at the bottom so it would fit the conventions. 

What Have I Learnt?
From this I have learned to be slightly more confident with photoshop and creating things that represent the indie genre. This will help me with my advert as I know the conventions of indie, and I'll be able to use them when creating a digipak and a poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment